As part of the All Saints Green development, Alumno carefully renovated a Grade II listed 19th-century former stable and coach house, and brought it back into public use as a yoga studio. The building was transformed into one of England’s first dance schools in 1952, but closed in the 1970s.
“Seeing this beautiful building bought back to life as our yoga studio and café is a dream come true. Alumno have been wonderful. They gave us the opportunity to have input at the planning stage,” Swami Atma Gyanam saraswati (Joss Guin).